The promoter of this Competition: Elite Licensing Company SA. (the “Promoter”).
FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Competition is open to the worldwide aged 16 or over only excluding employees or agents of the Promoter or any of its group companies or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Competition.
2. By entering this Promotion (the “Promoter”) you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Winner Selection: At the end of the Promotion Period, all entrants will be entered into a prize draw (the “Competition”). The winners will be selected at random under independent supervision no later than 7 days after the Promotion Period ends.
4. Prize: the prize is a pair of Beats headphones in the colour of the Winner' choice.
5. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. All of the above details are offered subject to availability.
7. Delivery worldwide.
8. Applicant must be over the age of 16.
9. The winners of the prizes will be notified via the email used at the time of entry within 3 to 5 days of the draw dates. The winners will have 2 days from the date the notification was sent to claim their prize by sending a reply to the email address from which the notification message from the Promoter was received.
10. The prize carries no cash value, is non-transferable and may not be substituted by the winner. No compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If the winner is unable to take their prize within the stated period, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another winner chosen in the same manner. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
Privacy and Data Protection
1. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of all winners. Each winner may be required to participate in the Promoter’s marketing and promotional activities and by entering the Competition consents to such participation.
1. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this Competition whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
2. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this Competition.
3. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive Entries due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or entries; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter.
4. By entering the Competition, each participant, winner and any winner’s guest agrees to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Competition or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
5. This Competition is governed by English law.
Additional terms and conditions:
1. No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per household.
2. To Enter: Applicants must join our mailing list by mail during the Promotion Period.
3. Follow the instructions as advertised on our website, according the the instructions stipulated in the sign-up dialogue box
4. Subscriptions received during the Promotion Period will be entered into the Competition.
5. Entries received after the Promotion Period may not be eligible for entry.
6. Entries that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed or damaged data which occurs during any communication or transmission of Entries.
7. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or any participant who it reasonably believes has interfered with the fair running of this Competition.
8. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
9. Entries must be made by the participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties. Proof of identity may be requested.
10. No bulk, third party or organised group entries will be accepted.
11. In the event that a winner or a substitute winner is unreachable, ineligible, or fails to claim the prize in the time required, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize and it will be awarded to a substitute winner, which shall be the next entry selected at random.
12. Details of the winners will be published on: Elite Model Look Facebook and Twitter (www.facebook.com/elitemodellookinternational), (www.twitter.com/eml_int)
13. All queries relating to the Competition should be directed to the Promoter. For the avoidance of doubt Elite Licensing Company SA accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the Competition.