JULIA SCHNEIDER – THE WINNER
She says:
I’m very happy but also a little bit in shock. I don’t think I’ve understood what happened yesterday yet and I’m like ‘What?!’ My family are very, very pleased. This has been something completely new for me and it’s really exciting. I was the girl who was always in the stable with her horses. I’m still going to do that but my life has been completely changed. Now I’m going to go home for Christmas – it’s really nice in Sweden. As for the future, we’ll see what happens!

Michaela says:
Julia is very young – almost 16 – but she has all the elements required to be a top model. She’s a classic beauty and at the same time something you haven’t really seen before. She’s fresh, has a strong personality and is tall. When the agents saw her for the first time they were actually blown away by her; I think for most people it was quite obvious that she was the winner. We’ll start slowly but the long-term goal is for her to do top campaigns all over the world.

Photo credit: Paul Morel assisted by Julian Dauvillier Photo credit: Paul Morel assisted by Julian Dauvillier

LENKA HANAKOVA – 2nd RUNNER-UP
She says:
I’m happy and excited, but also sad for the other girls. I hope to see them all again, but we live so far apart, so I don’t know. I’ve had so much fun during the contest and I liked going to the Pearl Tower most. Of course I’m surprised that I got this far, and I’m in my last year of school so I have to finish that first, but then I hope to spend my time travelling and being a model.

Michaela says:
Lenka is fantastic. Her look is timeless and hopefully she’ll do a beauty campaign as her face is just so perfect. Her advantage right now is that she has almost finished school so we can start her right away. After the next six months are up, for sure she’ll be working all the time all over the world.

Photo credit: Paul Morel and Julian Dauvillier Photo credit: Paul Morel and Julian Dauvillier

LIEVE DANNAU – 3rd RUNNER-UP
She says:
I’m so excited for the future and what’s going to happen. I love doing photo shoots and hope to get better and better at the catwalk so I can take part in the biggest shows in the world – Dior, Chanel... Last night it felt like everything happened so quickly, and I didn’t even think I’d make it to the top 15. So then, as I made it through the next step and the next, it was a surprise and so unreal!

Michaela says:
Lieve is an amazing girl: beautiful, bright and determined. We’re always looking for that ‘je ne sais quoi’, and she certainly has it with her freckles. Even with no makeup on she looks stunning and special. I think out of the three she’s the one that’s the most ready to start now – and since she has family in Paris, we hope she’ll come to visit us as often as possible.

So – good luck to our three winners and here’s hoping they’re soon on the cover of magazines around the world. That’s it for this year’s competition, but stay tuned for details of the first castings when Elite Model Look returns in 2012. And who knows? Next time YOU could be the one!